[Karlnet] CWLab Fixed Wireless TechNet Briefing

Subject: [Karlnet] CWLab Fixed Wireless TechNet Briefing
From: "Charles Wu" <cwu@cwlab.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 15:50:45 -0500
You've been invited to attend CWLab's Fixed Wireless TechNet Briefings; FREE
events where you can hear directly from leading fixed wireless technology
experts on the latest products and technology.  At CWLab, we do more than
just develop and implement products; we bring our knowledge to you.

CWLab's TechNet Briefings: providing real-world technology solutions that
fit your everyday needs.  Join us for these new August topics!

Current Topics

Session 1: Trango Broadband's Last-Mile Solution Overview - In Conjunction
with Trango's Summer Road Show

Session 2: Orthogon Systems NLoS Overview

Session 3: Intermapper Wireless Monitoring System Overview

Upcoming Schedule:

August 3 - Marion, IL
http://www.cwlab.com/TechNet/Schedule/Wireless-Brief_Marion-IL.pdf
August 4 - Seymour, IN
http://www.cwlab.com/TechNet/Schedule/Wireless-Brief_Seymour-IN.pdf
August 5 - Toledo, OH
http://www.cwlab.com/TechNet/Schedule/Wireless-Brief_Toledo-OH.pdf
August 6 - Grand Rapids, MI
http://www.cwlab.com/TechNet/Schedule/Wireless-Brief_Grand_Rapids-MI.pdf
August 11 - Jackson, MS
http://www.cwlab.com/TechNet/Schedule/Wireless-Brief_Jackson-MS.pdf
August 12 - Mt Pleasant, Tx
http://www.cwlab.com/TechNet/Schedule/Wireless-Brief_Mt_Pleasant-TX.pdf

http://www.cwlab.com/TechNet/registration.htm
Learn More
http://www.cwlab.com/TechNet/event_details.htm

We look forward to seeing you at a future TechNet Briefing