RE: [Karlnet] Introductory Pricing

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Introductory Pricing
From: "Kevin Knuth" <kknuth@ai-wireless.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 22:05:44 -0500
Not trying to be sly!

We are offering discounts- mainly for bulk purchases, but to get some
sales going we are going to make exceptions to that.

I really want to beat your best deal if I can.

Kevin

Kevin R. Knuth
Business Development Manager
(260) 424-9690 - Regional Office
(818) 760-1000 x 233 -  Corporate Office
kknuth@ai-wireless.com - Email
www.ai-wireless.com - Web

The information contained in this e-mail and its attachment(s), if any,
are confidential and intended only for the named recipient(s). This
message and its attachments shall not be discussed, reproduced,
distributed, or retransmitted without the prior written consent of
Associated Industries.. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the original sender and destroy all copies of the original
message.