Re: [Karlnet] YDI killing Karlnet

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] YDI killing Karlnet
From: "Nenad Orlic" <internet@madnet.co.yu>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 18:04:11 +0200
> Can you explain me what problem are you having.. I think I have missed
> something about this..

Problem is that karlnet kn-boards are locking-up all the time. There are two
main types of this hang-up:
a) complete hangup where plug-out-power is required
b) You can ping the base station, but can't ping the clients although they
are visible with link-test

Case a) is on daily bases now with high temperatures and probably
overheating induced (although it happens even during winter time) and second
is happening every few days random based.

greetings, Nenad