Re: [Karlnet] YDI killing Karlnet

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] YDI killing Karlnet
From: "Intercom - Roberto Ravetti" <rravetti@itc.com.ar>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 13:41:49 -0300
Nenad:

My older and dear AP1000 suffer this last two days the same problem that you
and me described. I do not know how I have not this problem before...

Can the problem be the 4.45.00 version..? With 4.44.02 I have not any
problem..

Or may be a problem of a lot of work by a lot of traffic and clients..

Bye
Roberto