Re: [Karlnet] repeted Radio failure.

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] repeted Radio failure.
From: <joe@rockymountains.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 11:53:59 -0600
I am using a 24v (BreezeComm PI-CAT5 dual) PoE injector/regulator that
delivers 24V at the antenna which is then regulated to 12V and put in the
power connector on the KN-100.  The run is outdoor UTP about 25 Ft.  There
is a 14 Ga. solid copper ground.

Is the performace degradation that you have seen on the TX only?

Joe