RE: [Karlnet] Compact flash our only option?

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Compact flash our only option?
From: "Dan Metcalf" <dan.metcalf@wbsysnet.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 14:07:15 -0400
This is NOT True, the KN-50 is not going away... the KN-105 will be
phased eventually when the kn-150 platform is ready, this will provide a
single platform for 802.11a/b/b/g radio's

The sky is not falling YDI/Terrabeam isn't pulling the plug, they are
improving the system and will be offering a better product by having the
kn-150

Dan