Re: [Karlnet] Bridge learn Issue

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Bridge learn Issue
From: "Support" <Support@KarlNet.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 10:08:55 -0400
Martin, you are correct in your assumtion.The learning table (bridge) module
is before MAC Auth (Filtering), the only was to guarantee the proper MAC
bridging  is to incorporate a hardware device on ethernet.With this hardware
device in place you could limit MAC Addr.  You could also purchase a
unlimited key and deny non listed MACs from bridging in ACL for ethernet(
MAC-Advance Auth).

Thanks
RLM