Re: [Karlnet] Bridge learn Issue

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Bridge learn Issue
From: martin@belairinternet.com
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 00:26:47 -0700 (PDT)
Reg,

If Karlnet....YDI..... Terrabeam.... (even the sweet little lady picking
up the phone gets confused! ;)) was ever to loose your clear cut analysis
of problems and the costly SG-4300 recommandations... We would surely move
our HQ to a place close by where you live.

Thanks RLM!

Martin Madsen
Bel Air Internet