NA-User

[NA-User] Stupid Question?

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] Stupid Question?
From: g3sjj@btinternet.com (G3SJJ)
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 00:19:30 -0000
Hal, .LOG will be in Cabrillo format. If you look at it in a text editor,
you
will summary sheet info as a header. The column info is also different to
the
old .LOGyle. .ADF is ADIF format which some sponsors prefer though
having just tried to import an NA .ADF file into my general logging program
I think this has limited use, apparently the .ADF uses Metres to designate
bands and mys logging program looks for Freqency band. So much for
compatibility!