NA-User

[NA-User] 990/computer interface

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] 990/computer interface
From: nx5m at txcyber.com (Bob Pack (NX5M))
Date: Wed May 14 22:07:15 2003
OK, what am I missing?
I have the proper cable.  Have tried known working com ports.  Changed every
setting I can think of.
Yes, and I read the manual.  I have now pulled out a bit more of my hair (what
has not fallen out naturally).
Radio is a 990 which runs at 4800 baud.  XCVR1 selected and set at 4800 baud.
Using 10.58.  As far as I know I have the settings right.

Perhaps I am missing something simple and it would not surprise me if that were
the case.  I have been on the "go" so much for the past 2 months and I am
tired.  Not thinking clearly is pretty certain.

All I am trying to do at this point is connect 1 radio.

So do any of you NA guys have any input on this one?

Thanks!
Bob NX5M