NA-User

[NA-User] 990/computer interface

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] 990/computer interface
From: k4oj at tampabay.rr.com (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Wed May 14 23:23:20 2003
Did you save the changes to the config files when you closed it?

My 990 at 4800 baud works fine - nothing major had to be done - it was
harder to get it going with CT - I just did same stuff as you noted.
There is a chance your not outputting info at the CAT socket on the back
  - dunno if a local could mebbe lend you one of those line testers with
the LEDs that show activity on the circuit - you could plug that into
the far end to see if the checker's lights flicker when you spin the
knob, etc...

Is the CAT readout on the display of the 990 flashing?

GL - off to Dayton to see my buddy K8CC - no matter how much he upsets
me at times I still love his program NA!

K4OJ