NA-User

Re: [NA-User] CQP file issue

To: "NA-User List" <NA-User@contesting.com>,"Rob Neece" <KK4R@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [NA-User] CQP file issue
From: "Robert Pack, NX5M" <nx5m@txcyber.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 23:08:25 -0500
Works here with no issues.
Maybe tomorrow I will hook some antennas up to help the CA boys out a bit.
First thing that comes to mind......
Make sure the colons and semi-colons are correct.
Make sure all the data is in the same line.

Data in the file should be 59 lines and 38 characters over.

If that is not the problem........I am also at a loss.
It just seem most logical that it would be a text issue.

Bob