RES: [Orion] ORION PERFORMANCE

To: "'eric@k3na.org'" <eric@k3na.org>,Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>, orion@contesting.com,PY5EG <py5eg@iesa.com.br>
Subject: RES: [Orion] ORION PERFORMANCE
From: PY5EG <py5eg@iesa.com.br>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 18:19:05 -0200
Hi Eric:
Thanks for your comments. I appreciate that very much.
I´m operating with this rig for about 4 months, and no way to get good
results. Probably my Orion has some problem.
I did read all reports on the adjustment with AGC, NR, roofing filters, BW
and PBT, and the reception still not good comparing with the MArk V.
Others operators came to my shack at the same contest. People who are using
YAESU and ICOM, and all of them didn´d like the ORION.
Thanks and 73
Oms