RES: [Orion] ORION PERFORMANCE

To: 'Richard Detweiler' <rdetweil@hotmail.com>,PY5EG <py5eg@iesa.com.br>, orion@contesting.com
Subject: RES: [Orion] ORION PERFORMANCE
From: PY5EG <py5eg@iesa.com.br>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 18:36:00 -0200
Thanks Rich:
I already made all kind of tests and even considering that I had some
improvements the rig still in my oppinion, quite noisy comparing with all
the transceivers I have in the same or under its price level.
Take a look on our page to see the shack and antennas.
http://www.inepar.com.br/araucaria
Thanks a million
Oms