Re: [Orion] Orion AF gain

To: orion@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Orion] Orion AF gain
From: Martin AA6E <msembx-aa6e@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 08:10:24 -0800 (PST)
Maybe I'm not typical, but the antenna/vfo matrix is not something I
need to touch very often.  I'd rather have that in menu space and a
full set of buttons/knobs for things I use a lot -- receiver filtering,
modes, RF gain, etc.

The way to accomodate all kinds of users is to put all the interface
into a "skin" that you can select or customize.  Hard to do that in
hardware, but possible in software.

73, Martin AA6E