Re: [Orion] New Orion II

To: "Grant Youngman" <nq5t@comcast.net>, <Orion@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Orion] New Orion II
From: "w5apn" <w5apn@swbell.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 07:18:53 -0600
Hi Grant.  I have had my Orion for almost 2 years and its operation has been
flawless, including with the latest FW upgrade. And TT has always been great
to deal with.  In my opinion we are talking about a great company and a
great product and I am glad to see that they are moving forward with what
should be an even greater radio.

73,
Robert
W5APN