Re: [Orion] New Orion II

To: Orion@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Orion] New Orion II
From: HeathlinerSB@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 16:27:10 EDT

Sounds like a fine devellopment, the ORION II.
But it seems, that one could think, TT does the same mistakes than other
manufacturerrs:
I bought an IV 756 ProII for a quite high price, when it was just out. Now
it is worth not half of the money, becuse the rig is "old", the proIII is out
and they sold the latest proII with great rebate. Looking for that, i did not
buy a 7800, because the price would go down dramatically, if there is a new
one  with some more bells and whistles.
Now i can imagine, that my "Classic" ORION is worth not half the price over
night. And i am quite sure, that we never get a perfect new firmware 2.0 fot
the  "Classic".
Why make they not possible to upgrade the ORION?
Vy 73, Randolf, DL6KAI