Re: [Orion] Orion Hardware NB bug from N6BV (Gary Tuck)

To: <orion@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Orion] Orion Hardware NB bug from N6BV (Gary Tuck)
From: "john, ke5c" <ke5c@hot.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 11:03:31 -0600
> I used to get frustrated with v1.372, not only because I couldn't
always tell if the NB, NR etc were on or off, but also because I
wasn't sure the AGC setting was correct--other than by ear of  course.
The lag in updating the bandwidth was a bit disconcerting.   I stayed
with v1.371 and set the Threshold from the menu in the Program AGC
setting.  The front panel response time is much better.

i'm sure this will all be fixed by the 2.0 vaporware.