Re: [Orion] Orion Hardware NB bug from N6BV (Gary Tuck)

To: jayt@arraysolutions.com, finger@goeaston.net,orion@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Orion] Orion Hardware NB bug from N6BV (Gary Tuck)
From: CATFISHTWO@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 19:57:35 EST
I think menus, cw, internal keyer.. something in there will turn it  off..

Bob,  or the group.

I am finally using my Orion for its very  first contest.
I was reluctant to do so due to the learning curve, but  tonight it seems
to be doing fine except for one thing.
CW relay is just  going rat-a-tat-tat inside the Orion.  But the Amp (
non QSK) is  getting a good non QSK PTT / amp relay closure from it.  In
other words  the amps relay is not keying like a ....