Re: [Orion] 1.372

To: "'Barry Gross'" <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>,"'Orion @contesting.com'" <orion@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Orion] 1.372
From: "Larry Menzel" <retire@means.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 08:20:17 -0600
I concur with Barry, and I run my gain no higher than 90.  I see absolutely
no degradation of signal levels, and it helps keep atmospheric and other
noise down, especially on the low bands.

I used my radio for hours over the weekend, and can't say I experienced any
overload on any band.  I was so impressed with the DSP in the Orion,
compared to that of any other I've had (Yaesu 1000D's and MKV, and ProII)

Larry, N0XB