[Orion] Orion I - problem with tuning AM with VFO B

To: orion@contesting.com
Subject: [Orion] Orion I - problem with tuning AM with VFO B
From: Richard Hemingway <rheming1@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 16:46:12 -0600
I like to listen to SW stations.  I have been trying to tune them
with the sub VFO and can't seem to do it consistently.  For instance,
for a local station KRLD (Dallas) at 1080 I push VFOB Enter then
enter 1 followed by . and then enter 08 and VFOB Enter.  the number
seems to come up but the station doesn't seem to and can't get
anything.  Sometimes I can do it and I think I am doing the same
thing later but no luck. VFO B is in AM mode.  Is this a bug - or am
I having operator error. or something???

Thanks,

Dick, N5XRD
Plano, TX