[Orion] Orion I - problem with tuning AM with VFO B

To: orion@contesting.com
Subject: [Orion] Orion I - problem with tuning AM with VFO B
From: Richard Hemingway <rheming1@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 16:48:01 -0600
To: Andy, Bob, Grant, Martin, Tom and others that gave me good advice
on the problem.  I intended to e-mail each of you individually, but I
haven't been able to do that, don't know where all the time has gone.

I was doing everything that you said to do.  It started to work FG
again.  I have been also using an Orion computer control program and
perhaps that changed some of the settings.  I have been putting the
stations that I am interested in, in memory and have not had a
problem since.  I am almost certain that it has been an operator
problem; however, Martin, AA6E has had the same intermittent problem
with v. 1.372.  I am also using 1.372.  I sent the radio back to TT
several months ago and they checked everything out when I messed up
the chip trying to upgrade with Virtual PC on my Mac.  But I had it
happen again last week.  Be interesting to see how vers. 2.0 works.

Thanks to everyone for your help and Merry Christmas and Season's
greeting to everyone on the list - as well as a happy, healthy and
prosperous New Year.

Dick, N5XRD