Re: [Orion] Orion I - problem with tuning AM with VFO B

To: orion@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Orion] Orion I - problem with tuning AM with VFO B
From: "Martin, AA6E" <martin.ewing@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 20:14:52 -0500
You didn't say which firmware you're running, but I have seen the same
problem on my Orion (1.372).  It's not repeatable for me, but when it
happens, I can fix it by "fiddling" with other controls.  Can't
remember the exact sequence, unfortunately.

This is one of the problems I hope will be fixed in v2.

73 Martin AA6E

martin.ewing@gmail.com
http://blog.aa6e.net