[Orion] ver 1.372

To: <Orion@contesting.com>
Subject: [Orion] ver 1.372
From: "GILBERT KAUFFMAN" <k3cc@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 15:33:11 -0400
Well Guys,
I have the old veer 1.372 that I downloaded in Jan 2005.  I can't use the
sweep function without the radio freezing up and need of a reset.  Sub rcvr
has poor weak signal quality and freezes the rig and needs reset

Phone is of very poor quality with low audio using the Heil mic or D-104
Audio quality is very nasal with highs accentuated.

The main rcvr is very quiet on 160 and 80 during contest on cw strong
signals distort with the RF gain turned down, almost as AGC overload.

I may try to get down to TT and see what they can do this winter.  This rig
has been problematic since I opened the box.

de Skip K3CC .