[Orion] FOR SALE: ORION 1

To: orion@contesting.com, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [Orion] FOR SALE: ORION 1
From: KF4NI@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 14:54:50 EDT

Hi TT patrons,
I have a beautiful Orion 1 that I am bringing to Shelby NC  hamfest on Sept.
1 to sell for $2500. It has Inrad 2.8 filter and also built in  tuner. I have
a new in box 708 mike I will let go with it. also, box and manual.  This radio
is like new. No issues at all as they say.
I am just not into CW anymore and I am also not active on the  bands much
other than 75m. This is just too much radio to sit and ignore.  someone will
enjoy using it to its full potential and appreciate what a  'wonderful' radio
it
is. The RECIEVE on this radio is simply "AWESOME"!! Look  for me under the
banner --3.915/3.927 GANG on Row B-(Bravo) 8-13 across  from camper row in the
field.
See you all in Shelby.

Ruby Byrd  KF4NI

PS:
Will sell before Shelby if the money arrives at my door and  shipping of $40
is added to bill.