Re: [Orion] Orion no Tx, no main Rx

To: orion@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Orion] Orion no Tx, no main Rx
From: John Nason <jmnason@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 11:45:36 -0700 (PDT)
The Orion seems to be a bit intolerant of RF.  I
noticed that many have had issues with RF the
headphones and some others have had from the paddles.
My Orion is well grounded but still had to wrap my
head phone cables a few times in a toroid.  I did not
have to do this with my Kenwood which sat in the exact
position the Orion does now.

However I am not sure if this is Ron's problem or not.
 Certainly, with a linear, RF seems to be a reasonable
culprit.

73,
John NA9U