Re: [Orion] V2.059d Vs. v1.373b5 Noise Reduction Code + Myexperiences wi

To: <orion@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Orion] V2.059d Vs. v1.373b5 Noise Reduction Code + Myexperiences with 1.373b5
From: "Grant Youngman" <nq5t@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 18:47:47 -0700
The more I read this list, the more I become convinced that (1) either each
of us has a different radio (regardless of hardware version or software
load); the implication being that, as we download firmware, "genetic
mutations" in code and algorithms and/or in hardware design, board traces
are being introduced by some deeply malevolent tear in the space-time fabric
or (2) each of us has a wildly different autonomic reticulum.  (2) is more
liely.

Maybe both :-)

Grant/NQ5T

PS .. Shot noise (however one spells Shot, Shott, Shotte, Shottke,
Shottkegesundheit, ShottkeOyVay), by which I presume one is really referring
to kT noise, is totally unrelated to the intent of NR in the Orion (or any
other radio I'm aware of).

I want a nano-radio!  Why?  I need it for my nano-brain ....

NNNN