[Orion] "Technical Correspondence", August 2007 issue

To: <tc@arrl.org>
Subject: [Orion] "Technical Correspondence", August 2007 issue
From: "Grant Youngman" <nq5t@tx.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 17:20:04 -0500
When did the Technical Correspondence column become a personal outlet for
marketing material??

I don't care who's right or not (although the distinction drawn between what
is SDR and what isn't is completely falacious), but this is truly bad form.
Aggregeous.  Is the next step a Ten-Tec rebuttal?

I suggest that software authors or hardware developers or others who wish to
take a swipe at someone elses product be compelled to buy "advertising"
space to do so.  I hope we don't see any more of this kind of thing
permitted, from ANY vendor or developer of ANY product.

Regards ... Grant/NQ5T