Propagation

[Propagation+Space Weather] Propagation (real or near real-time) geared

To: Practical radio-wave propagation and space weather <propagation@contesting.com>
Subject: [Propagation+Space Weather] Propagation (real or near real-time) geared to HF Operators
From: "Timothy A. Holmes" <taholmes160@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 11:36:26 -0500
This e-mail posting is from the Radio Propagation Reflector that you're
currently subscribed to.  Refer to the end of this e-mail for directions on how
to change your subscription options, or to unsubscribe.

HI guys:

The prop info here is great, but I am afraid its a bit over my head, particularly as it relates to my using amateur radio HF -- im pretty much of a DXer and Contester, and so need to understand the effects of what Mr. Sol is doing to us. Can anyone suggest resources to parallel what is here??

Thanks tonz and have a VERY HAPPY and PROSPEROUS new year!