RFI

[RFI] Coffee Pot RFI!

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Coffee Pot RFI!
From: W2YR@aol.com (W2YR@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 20:32:54 EDT

--part1_69.174003b8.286a83b6_boundary

Mike,

You asked if anyone else experienced anything like this? Well, at N2MO in
Spring Lake, NJ our field day microwave oven generated lots of hash on the 20
meter band. Thankfully, it was only short duration till another member
finished cooking his meal!

73,
John - W2YR

--part1_69.174003b8.286a83b6_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3>Mike,
<BR>
<BR>You asked if anyone else experienced anything like this? Well, at N2MO in
<BR>Spring Lake, NJ our field day microwave oven generated lots of hash on the
20
<BR>meter band. Thankfully, it was only short duration till another member
<BR>finished cooking his meal!
<BR>
<BR>73,
<BR>John - W2YR</FONT></HTML>