RFI

[RFI] Coffee Pot RFI!

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Coffee Pot RFI!
From: Mike Lazaroff K3AIR" <k3air@arrl.net (Mike Lazaroff K3AIR)
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 17:54:36 -0700
Hi Ed and gang,

I don't know whose coffee pot it was, but I'll find out at our next club
meeting on Tuesday evening.  Should be no problem to make a recording of it
and forward to you.  Also, for those on the reflector who were curious as to
make, model, etc., of the coffee pot, I will post it when I find out after
the club meeting.

73 de K3AIR