RFI

[RFI] Cable TV Interference

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Cable TV Interference
From: wb3fsr@home.com (Peter D. Vouvounas)
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 14:29:04 -0500
Thanks Jim,

I'm pretty well versed with info in this area as described....  As the
earlier post indicated, I'm just passing on (Leon's comments, W5NA)

Section §76.605(12) of the regs states the levels as you described -
Section §76.613 appears to catch the rest of the story - Harmful
interference to licensed services!

73

PeterV [REN] WB3FSR