RFI

Re: [RFI] BPL Protest Opportunity? & BC-AM Ant Improvement?

To: Michael Tope <W4EF@dellroy.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] BPL Protest Opportunity? & BC-AM Ant Improvement?
From: Ron Rossi <kk1l@intergate.com>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 09:05:44 -0400
To add to the noise I will not be attending the Bush protest either!
--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron (kk1l@arrl.net)
<><

My page: http://www.qsl.net/kk1l

Michael Tope wrote:

What a pathetic cop-out that is.  In our three-branch
system of government plus media e.g. broadcast, cable,
Internet and the freedom to gather publically to
express opinions there is no excuse at all to pretend
that one has no capacity to influence decision making,
unless one is merely using this as an excuse for yet
another partisan political attack on our President.

Instead of whining, finger-pointing, and pretending
that John "what-do-I-believe?" Kerry represents any
sort of solution whatsoever accept your responsibility
as a citizen and write the White House, the FCC,
Congress, and the newspaper.  Call radio talk shows
and put a sign in your car window. Tell the story!

When you don't act and vote you double the power of
one of the buddies of a BPL special interest lobbyist.

When you imagine that a chronically disingenuous
career politician (John Kerry, with a history of
caving to every special interest of the moment) will
magically solve the BPL problem, yet you blindly attack
our President who has a history of accepting new
information and the courage to change his position,
you hurt the stop-BPL cause.

Does this mean you won't be attending the Bush
BPL protest either, Doc?