RFI

Re: [RFI] Why we badly need "party line" materials for all hams

To: <aa6yq@ambersoft.com>, "'Hare,Ed, W1RFI'" <w1rfi@arrl.org>,"'Richard (Rick) Karlquist (N6RK)'" <richard@karlquist.com>,<rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Why we badly need "party line" materials for all hams
From: "Dennis Berry" <dennisberry@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 14:19:03 -0400
This thread is becoming tiresome.  Dave, I'm sure you are an extremely
bright guy from the things you've said in here.  Ed, your dedication and
work on the BPL issue is well respected by many amateur operators I'm sure.
I know I respect your talents and efforts in this fiasco called BPL.

But this back-stabbing thread is consuming way too much time and bandwidth.
This is just what any opponents would want in this issue, us fighting
amongst ourselves.  Dave, unless you've 'walked the mile in his shoes', I
would ask you to reconsider the 'punches' you've thrown as you truly do not
know what his workload may be.

Enough of this BS.  Let's get this reflector back to informative technical
issues that it is excellent for.  And I have no intent of being dragged
through this thread.  I was just getting tired and had to finally voice an
opinion.

Dennis Berry