RFI

Re: [RFI] BPL news today's WSJ

To: "Rob Atkinson, K5UJ" <k5uj@hotmail.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] BPL news today's WSJ
From: "Jim P" <jvpoll@dallas.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 21:21:00 -0600
They are going to get squashed like a bug by Verizon
and their FIOS offering and SBC and their "Project
Lightspeed" product.

I just have a question: Is this 150 mil coming out
of the rates I pay for electric service to TXU?

I have another question too: Have the electic utilities
(esp TXU north of Dallas) given up on tree trimming?

I can point out several dozen areas JUST on the way
too and from work where trees are coming into
contact with distribution-class lines and their
growth is 'inhibited' as a result.

Jim   // WB5WPA  //