RFI

Re: [RFI] Fw: cell phone interference on airplanes

To: eedwards@tconl.com, k4kyv@hotmail.com, rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Fw: cell phone interference on airplanes
From: W3DMB@aol.com
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 15:13:51 EST

There was a repot that at least one other plane did have box cutters found  -
Yes it did not take off..   There is another report that a plane did  land
before it could be highjacked and four "Arab looking young men" got off the
plane and disappeared before they could be questioned..  also there was  some
small bags left on the plane that had some prayers (Muslim) and info about
flight plans and possible air routes to Washington DC..  If there is a  better
investigation it will come out...    No I am not a kook  looking for grassy
knolls
etc.. or black helicopters..
Jerry
W3DMB

In a message dated 3/4/06 12:06:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,