RFI

Re: [RFI] Car laptop adaptors

To: Martin Ewing - AA6E <aa6e@ewing.homedns.org>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Car laptop adaptors
From: kd4e <doc@kd4e.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 20:45:44 -0500
That's why most of us fuse our DC cables - perhaps
an intermediate battery or large cap might add to
mobile gear longevity?

I believe that the internal battery in a laptop,
together with a fused cable, provide a buffer and
a surge protection.  (Even if a battery won't hold
a charge it should buffer the power.)

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
Personal: http://bibleseven.com/kd4e.html