RFI

[RFI] TV Converter Boxes & RFI

To: RFI List <rfi@contesting.com>, "tvi-rfi-emi@mailman.qth.net" <tvi-rfi-emi@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [RFI] TV Converter Boxes & RFI
From: kd4e <doc@kd4e.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 17:35:53 -0400
Since they just ran a Bright House cable next door in our
*very* rural neighbohood (10 acre lots) to a pole that is
about 120 feet from the house should we anticipate a rise
in RFI?

If I we to allow them to run the cable to our house would
that increase RFI?

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
Free OS : http://www.ChurchPup.com