RFI

Re: [RFI] Linksys Router Birdies

To: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Linksys Router Birdies
From: dalej <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 19:09:28 -0600
I've found the Apple hardware to be top notch no matter where it's
made.  My new router for example, passes speeds equal to a direct
connection to the cable modem.  I can't say the same for my previous
router which claimed high speeds, which it didn't do, and failed after
3 years.  My Apple Airport is also quiet, with no RFI.

Dale, K9VUJ