RFI

Re: [RFI] Anyone know if this 12v ps is RFI-clean?

To: svetanoff@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [RFI] Anyone know if this 12v ps is RFI-clean?
From: "doc@kd4e.com" <doc@kd4e.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2010 13:24:17 -0400
I was always certain that it was a switcher but some models are
oddly RFI-quiet and others a nightmare.

I was hoping someone might recognize it and have direct knowledge.

I have owned analog supplies in the past and have no problem owning
one again, problem is there is no Ham flea or fest within 100 miles
of the Savannah/Statesboro/HIlton Head area where one is likely to
find one.

The seller wrote "I have not done any RFI testing per say, seems
fine on vhf uhf scanning and no prob on the few hf freq i use."

I asked about proximity of antennas and gear and specific freq
and mode but no answers.

WDYT?

doc