RFI

Re: [RFI] Kitchen remodeling appliances

To: "rfi@contesting.com List" <RFI@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Kitchen remodeling appliances
From: dalej <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 20:14:56 -0500
My next door neighbor remodeled their kitchen a couple years ago which included
a dimmer for light fixtures.  It is a terrible noise producer which I have to
live with on all bands, but mostly 40 meters which after they turn on their
lights in the morning pretty well shuts down my DX operation on 40, until they
leave for work and school.  Weekends it's no weak signal DX here.  Beware when
choosing light dimmers.

Dale, k9vuj