RFI

Re: [RFI] Smart Meter Lawsuit in Texas

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Smart Meter Lawsuit in Texas
From: Peter Laws <plaws@plaws.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 09:32:07 -0600
On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 09:02, qrv@kd4e.com <qrv@kd4e.com> wrote:

> http://www.windowanddoor.com/news-item/government/epa-issues-proposed-changes-energy-star

An overview of proposals to tighten the criteria for Energy Star
ratings for windows, doors, and skylights ...

> http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/2012/02/budget_clean_energy.html

A think-tank piece gushing about tax incentives for renewable energy ...

> http://news.yahoo.com/epas-2013-budget-proposal-penny-wise-pound-foolish-165607397.html

A press release protesting making Diesel engines less dirty ...

Certainly 2 of the 3 include the EPA but nothing that comes close to
supporting the OP's wild claim:

>> After all, in order to reduce our energy usage to meet the new
>> 2013 EPA regs, something has to give up a lot of power usage to avoid brown
>> outs or rolling black outs when plants start shutting down.

If there was something actually directly related to electricity
consumption, I could see how that may end up affecting RFI (like
ComEd's AC cycling program that I see they've now extended to other
appliances) either through RF or PLC signals.

All I see here is random stuff about the EPA