RFI

Re: [RFI] Electric Fence Problems

To: 'Ray Benny' <rayn6vr@cableone.net>, "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Electric Fence Problems
From: Rich Hallman - N7TR <rich@n7tr.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 05:10:29 +0000
Ray,

I have the M600 Gallagher controller here on 6 acres.  I hear nothing from this
controller and it claims to have RFI suppression.  For about $250 it would be a
good investment to have a quiet 160 and 80 meters if it were me.  Great that
the owner is working with you, that's the most hardest part many times.

http://www.gallagherusa.com/electric-fencing/permanent.components.aspx?mktcatid=52

73  Rich N7TR