RFI

Re: [RFI] Cree LED Bulbs?

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Cree LED Bulbs?
From: "Mike Ryan" <mryan001@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 16:48:06 -0400
I have a neighbor across the street that just installed a $400+ landscaping lighting system. These are KILLING me on HF when they turn on at night. I even get noise on 220 and 440 FM from them. We have changed out the power supplies..no help. I am going to try a CAR BATTERY to see what happens. That might isolate the problem to the power supply. But if that doesn't work, I guess I will have to try some clip of ferrite blocks. I wonder if these are the same thing you are working with and if so, what's the fix? The neighbor has been 'receptive' but I don't want to keep getting in his face about it until I am on to the fix - Mike

-----Original Message----- From: Aaron Kreider