RFI

Re: [RFI] Samsung Computer Monitor an RFI Dog

To: <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Samsung Computer Monitor an RFI Dog
From: GARY HUBER <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 21:20:50 -0500
I have a similar problem (to the Samsung TV) with a JVC flat screen TV. It will come on when I use a 160 sloper which runs close to the house at less than 50W. Neither the touch buttons nor the remote will turn the TV off after its been turned on by 160 RFI, the only way to reset it is to remove the AC power cord for a couple minutes then it will work with either the touch buttons or remote. Running 500W on 160 to a ground mounted vertical some 50 feet from the house has no effect on the JVC TV nor does the full legal limit to a tribander at 50 feet on a Rohn 45G mounted next to our two story house.

73 ES DX,
Gary -- AB9M
-----Original Message----- From: Jim Brown