RFI

Re: [RFI] Deja BUZZZ.. vu

To: "RFI Reflector" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Deja BUZZZ.. vu
From: "KD7JYK DM09" <kd7jyk@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 14:00:25 -0700
"However, have any of you recently had a gun pointed at you?"

Yes, I've been in three shootouts.  Sobering, isn't it?

"Have you had your pets poisoned with strychnine?"

No, but arsenic, acetaminophen and lead, just as effective.

"In my county, we have had seven homicides directly related to commercial
pot grows in the past two years. Every bust finds heavy stockpiles of
weapons, including automatic full-fire weapons."

Death, violence and illegal weaponry associated with the marijuana trade?

"This is not an RFI problem; this is a criminal matter.  I post information
here to share the RFI patterns that I observe so that others can recognize
these commercial grows."

Thanks.  And, for all the reasons you've mentioned above, one should note
the RFI associated with the grow/bud cycle, discretely locate the source,
then inform each and every agency that may have an interest.  Don't forget
the EPA, OSHA, PUC and county code department.  What do you bet they find a
handful of violations as well.

In fact, aside from hearing the RFI as you drive by in your car and
anonymously dropping a dime to the relevant agencies so they can do their
jobs, you should have nothing else to do with it.

Kurt