RFI

Re: [RFI] Deja BUZZZ.. vu

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Deja BUZZZ.. vu
From: David Cole <dave@nk7z.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 01:30:48 -0700
Myself and three other hams have been working for a year to pinpoint an
RFI source...  Underground wiring...

Also, if you report it, don't be surprised when you end up in court...
There are a host of issues to consider prior to going live with a
report.

I am not saying that you should not report things, just that there are
more issues than "turn it over to the police", and you are out of it is
simply not true...  If it goes to court, you go to court with it.

--
Thanks and 73's,
Dave (NK7Z),