RFI

Re: [RFI] Deja BUZZZ.. vu

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Deja BUZZZ.. vu
From: Cortland Richmond <ka5s@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 08:24:26 -0400
And even building a filter for him could be a crime if it make detecting the activity harder.

... "aiding and abetting in manufacture of marijuana in violation of 21 U.S.C. Secs. 841(a)(1), 841(b)(1)(B)(vii), and 18 U.S.C. Sec. 2" ( https://law.resource.org/pub/us/case/reporter/F3/023/23.F3d.408.93-5847.93-5838.html ).

18 USC § 2 - Principals <http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2>

   (a) Whoever commits an offense against the United States or aids,
   abets, counsels, commands, induces or procures its commission, is
   punishable as a principal.  ...
   http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2

Might cost one's license if convicted.  I'm not a lawyer, though.

Cortland

What's the world coming to when we stop reporting RFI to those that enforce
the regulations for causing interference to licensed services in exchange
for using our time, money and resources to build filters for pot farms and
drug dealers?

Have I missed something major in how Hams operate now?

Kurt