RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI Identification Help

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI Identification Help
From: David Robbins <k1ttt@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 10:37:27 -0600 (CST)
we could all reply and list all sorts of things that it might be... anything
from an electric blanket for someone who works night shifts, to a bad ballast
on a grow light that happens to be on during the day... the problem is that
conjecture about what is making any specific buzzing noise gives you a list of
possible things to look for that may or may not include the culprit, but it
doesn't find the problem, you still have to go searching for it.  where if you
start out by searching for it, once you find it then you KNOW what it is and
can take the next step to get rid of it.