RFI

Re: [RFI] shopping for toroids

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] shopping for toroids
From: Peter Laws <plaws@plaws.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 13:57:53 -0600
On Sun, Dec 1, 2013 at 1:41 PM, Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com> wrote:
> Hello Pf,
>
> As it turns out, I am currently organizing a group purchase of #31 cores for
> several local (Northern California) ham clubs. The parts we are buying this

Care to open that to others?  I know I could use a bunch (my new
DigiKeyer-II seems to enjoy taking RF from the air and putting it on
my audio signal).  PayPal has a method of allowing the buyer to pay
the fee (which I would willingly do) and depending on size of the
shipment, those pre-paid Priority Mail boxes are pretty cheap.

This comes up so often, I'm surprised none of the more greedy ... I
mean entrepreneurial ... folks here haven't set up an eBay store to
sell "K9YC Packs".  :)